Grammarly provides many features on Grammarly free that allow you to use it with Microsoft Word and other Microsoft Office applications. To edit emails, blog entries, and social networking postings, most people utilize the free Grammarly extensions or add-ons for Firefox and Chrome.
Grammarly to word
Grammarly is now available in Microsoft Word! That is, you can view and execute Grammarly’s recommendations for making your writing stronger and clearer without leaving the page you’re working on. Grammarly to word is intended to be integrated into your writing process.
The procedures for installing Grammarly as a Microsoft Office extension are a little more involved than simply enabling the extension in your browser, but we’ll walk you through the entire process.
To install Grammarly on Word and utilize it with Microsoft Word, follow the instructions below:
To get the Office extension version of the software, go to this page (here) and click the Free Download option.
Double-click the GrammarlyAddInSetup.exe (the installation program that you just downloaded) to begin the installation process for your Grammarly in Word like a Pro.
3. At the first installation screen, click Get Started.
4. Choose which Office programs you wish to utilize the Grammarly plugin with. Then, to begin the installation process, click the Install button.
NB: Before you click the Install option, be sure that no instances of Word or Outlook are running.
5. After the installation is finished, you can either create a Grammarly account or log in with an existing one.
NB: Keep in mind that if you click the Skip option and do not log in with your login credentials, Grammarly will not work with Microsoft Word after the Grammarly in Word integration.
6. Once the installation is complete, open an existing Word document or start a new one. Then, on the tab’s ribbon bar, click on the Grammarly tab. Simply click Open Grammarly from there, and the proofreading application will launch immediately. now you will have your grammarly microsoft word configuration ready.
7. Now that you’ve set up the Grammarly plugin, it’ll be available with every document you open in Word. The sole disadvantage of utilizing Grammarly in Word is that you will lose access to the Undo feature (Ctrl + Z) while the plugin is active. We believe this bug will be fixed by future updates. i.e by the time you read this.
Grammarly in Google docs
Grammarly upgraded their Google Docs interface in 2020. Discover how Grammarly improved the writing recommendations to make Google Docs writing more effective than ever. You may access these features by using Grammarly Free or Grammarly Premium.
Grammarly would like to be a part of anything you write. While many Grammarly users type their critical papers in a word processor (or in the Grammarly Editor), they are aware that Google Docs is where the majority of collaborative work is done. That is why the introduction of a beta version upgrade Grammarly on Google docs of Grammarly for Chrome in Google Docs to all users is a big plus!
When will I receive it?
Grammarly for Google Docs is now available to all Chrome users! For the time being, it is only available on Google Chrome.
So, how can I put it to use?
To begin, ensure that you are signed in to your Grammarly account and that you have the Chrome browser extension installed. If you haven’t already, download Grammarly for Chrome.
When you open any document in Google Docs, you should get a pop-up informing you that you have beta access. Once you’ve found that, look for the Grammarly logo in the lower right corner. That implies it’s effective! (If the document you open is lengthy, you may be prompted to confirm that you wish to check the full document.)
Now, get typing! Grammarly’s mistakes and suggestions will display in your writing as red underlines, exactly like they do in our other products. Hover your mouse over each red underline to view the recommendation, and then click to accept it.